Restore Youthful Contours & Volume in Less than 30 Minutes!
The Y-LIFT procedure restores lost volume and replenishes youthful facial contours in less than half an hour. Also known as the ‘lunchtime facelift’, this non-invasive treatment revives the ideal natural features and youthful shape of the face. In under 30 minutes, cheekbones are accentuated, the under eye area is properly defined and the jawline and neckline are tightened.
The 3 Best Legal Steroids for Cutting, Fat Burning, and Weight Loss injectable winstrol dosage anabolic steroids side effects bodybuilding, anabolic steroids in pill form – wellsy
The Y-LIFT procedure is performed using a unique instrument that is inserted underneath the skin and maneuvered to specific part so the facial region to contour and lift the muscles, fascia, and fat beneath the skin. Once lifted, hyaluronic acid, which is naturally present in the skin, is used to shape the newly elevated position in place. At this point, the skin is then shaped to highlight and accent the individual youthful features.
Dr. Ibrahim has been certified as a Y-LIFT provider by Dr. Trokel (the inventor of the procedure) himself and Biltmore Restorative Medicine is the only practice from Washington D.C. to Miami that offers the innovative Y-LIFT treatment.
Y-Lift Before & After Gallery
- Safer alternative to a face-lift
- Immediately replace the bone and fat pad that decrease with age, resulting for the droopy loose skin seen when older
- Safer, faster, less expensive, than a face-lift
- Reduce lines and wrinkles, basically a 10 year reduction in appearance
Why do this at Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics?
- First certified physician in WNC to perform this procedure
- Only physician between Washington, DC and Miami doing this.
- Largest dermal filler practice within 200 miles
How is it done:
- HA fillers such as Juvederm is placed under the facial muscles where fat and bone have been lost
- Unlike most filler procedures which use only 1-2 units of filler, this is a full facial dermal replacement and uses over 10 units to produce a youthful, natural, appearance
How long until results noticeable?
- Results are immediate
How long will it last?
- Typically lasts for 3-4 years, most start “topping off” tank at year 2 so can last forever
Is it painful?
- Lidocaine is used and most patients experience only minor discomfort if any
What is the downtime?
- Some swelling and bruising is possible and may be noticeable for a few days
- Most patients report no significant downtime
What does it cost?
- Investments start around $5,000
- Compare this to typical filler prices in Asheville, and you will see the YLIFT is far more cost-effective as we do not double the cost of every syringe. If priced like others in the area do, you’ll see the Y-Lift is almost half the cost! And far better results, which is the goal!
- Get face-lift type results without the dangers of surgery! Face-lifts do not restore volume!