The most advanced Botox™ injection techniques available anywhere.
Neurotoxins are some of the most popular non-surgical injections performed because they soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Botox is a neuromodulator traditionally used in muscles related to expression lines around the eyes and forehead. Physicians have been expanding Botox’s use to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and the neck.
These physician-administered injections relax facial tension by temporarily blocking nerve pulses in facial muscles. When the muscles relax, fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
The Botox injection takes about 10 to 15 minutes. On average, patients see full results within 7 to 10 days. You can resume normal activities immediately, but we suggest avoiding strenuous exercise for 24 hours. Botox’s results usually last 3 to 4 months, but results will vary from patient to patient.
Botox™ for Migraines
In 2010, the FDA approved Botox as a treatment for chronic migraine. Botox treatments for migraines are typically given once every three months. Treatments span a 15-month period. To perform the treatment, your doctor will inject multiple doses of the medicine in specific points along the bridge of the nose, the temples, the forehead, the back of the head, the neck, and the upper back
Botox™ for Excessive Sweating
Little known fact: Botox can stop excessive sweating by temporarily blocking the secretion of the chemical that is responsible for “turning on” the body’s sweat glands. Botox can help prevent excessive sweating of the armpits, hands, feet, head and face, and other relatively small body areas
What can I expect?
Lines and furrows will be softened or completely eliminated! Patients who receive treatments on a regular basis will find that they need less of the medication as time goes on, as the muscles causing the wrinkle progressively become weaker.
Octotree – GitHub on steroids | Product Hunt winstrol-stanozolol aikido pharma secures interest in growing tele-health company
When will I see results?
Typically, results are noticeable within a few days to a week. These improvements should last anywhere from 3 months to a year! Patients who schedule their treatments on a regular basis always see better results, use less product and save money over the long term.
- Reduce wrinkles seen with movement such as
- “Mean mommy” eleven lines
- Forehead lines
- “Water-bottle or smoker’s lines”
- Prevent hyperhidrosis or excessive underarm sweating
- Migraine prevention
- Starting neuromodulators early will prevent deep wrinkles later in life
Why do this at Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics?
- Dr. Ibrahim has attended multiple “master-level” injection workshops
- Dr. Ibrahim certifies other providers in the use of neuromodulators
How is it done:
- Precise tiny injections into the muscles causing problems
How long until results noticeable?
- Results become noticeable in about 1-2 weeks
How long will results last?
- Depends on your desire of improvement
- Most will repeat the procedure 2-3 times a year
How many treatments are needed?
- While one treatment will provide noticeable improvements, most do this on a regular basis to prevent future wrinkles and lines
Is it painful?
- No, most report no discomfort
What is the downtime?
- No, although occasional bruising may occur
What does it cost?
Typically $200/area. You may hear offices giving quotes as low as $4.88/unit for treatment. What this is referring to is not in fact the typical “unit” of measurement that you are used to with Botox. Rather, these low quotes should only be given to a patient receiving Dysport. Dysport is a comparable neuromodulator to Botox, that our patients and providers love! However, the “Units of Dysport” are only ONE THIRD of the typical Botox unit that most people are used to. What this means is that if you receive a quote for Dysport at $4.88/unit, you should actually be prepared to pay $4.88 x 3 =$14.44/unit. Since this is confusing to patients, we simply let them know that our Dyport is $12/unit (which would be the equivalence of $4.00/Dysport Unit.
- Investments start around $200 an area
- This is not a procedure where “cheaper” is better, the provider injecting makes a tremendous difference
- Prices vary per unit depending wether you choose Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin.