Reclaim a Younger, More Beautiful Look With Fuller, Thicker Hair!
Our proven hair regrowth package include:
- a full hormonal laboratory panel
- collagen induction therapy with restorative Platelet Rich Plasma on the scalp
- injections of PRP into the scalp
- selected peptide injections
- prescription hair stimulators
- physician grade shampoos/conditioners
- professional Glytone hair regrowth products
These treatments stimulate regrowth to reverse hair loss.
Platelet Rich Plasma, derived from your own blood, contains a host of growth factors that stimulate a tremendous amount of new tissue and hair growth. PRP is penetrated into the scalp using a microneedling procedure and then the physician injects the PRP directly into the scalp as well.
Is female hair loss rare?
According to the American Association of Dermatologist (AAD) hair loss for women is common. Hereditary hair loss affects 30 million American women and women make up nearly half of hair loss sufferers.
What is a normal amount of hair loss for females?
The average person, female or male, loses 50 to 100 hairs per day. If you suspect you are losing more than the average, take note of the amount of hair shedding on your pillow in the morning, your brush after combing your hair and drain after showering. It is important to seek medical attention for guidance and diagnosis if you notice anything out of the normal.
What does it feel like?
At the start of our hair regrowth procedures, we topically numb as well as inject lidocaine, a local anesthetic, for your comfort.
What can I expect?
If you chose to revitalize your hair with our hair regrowth package, you will benefit from PRP and hormonal curative technology as well as Glytone hair regrowth products. After a surface and local anesthetic is applied, we will use both topical and injection applications of growth stimulators to the scalp. You should see results in 3-6 months! With hair restoration, multiple treatments are needed, in fact, the more the better!
When will I see results?
At about three weeks, the growth factors will begin the process of making new, more viable tissue such as blood vessels and nerves. The process will continue for about 3-6 months.
What types of hair loss will PRP restore?
- Male Pattern Hair Loss – especially in the early stages of balding, or anytime there is a lot of miniaturized hair on the scalp
- Female Pattern Hair Loss – at all stages of hair loss
- Hypotrichosis (fine/reduced hairs) of the eyebrows or beard
- Alopecia Areata, Alopecia Totalis
- Metabolic causes of hair loss – iron deficiency and medication induced hair loss
How long does the procedure last?
Hair restoration using PRP takes about an hour.